Last updated: August 23, 2015
This policy covers how gjczz.com treats personal information that gjczz.com collects and receives, including information related to your past use of gjczz.com products or services, including, but not limited to, the gjczz.com PC Postage service and the PhotoStamps service, as well as non-personal information collected from our Site. Personal information is information about you that is personally identifiable like your name, address, email address, or phone number.
Information Collection and Use
- gjczz.com collects personal information from you only when you choose to share it with us, such as when you register with gjczz.com, or when you use gjczz.com products or services. gjczz.com may also combine information we have about you with information we receive from business partners or other companies. For instance, we may offer a special promotion or service in conjunction with a business partner if your permission is provided. Our goal is to provide you, the user, with great service and products, and a customer-friendly experience using our service and on the Site. This includes online shopping, interactive communications, and many other types of services.
- We collect personal information from you as follows: When you register or you order products we ask for information such as your name, email address, phone number, home address and other similar contact information. gjczz.com also collects postage service payment information that includes your credit card number, expiration date and billing address. In addition with the gjczz.com PC Postage service, in order to generate valid indicia, gjczz.com collects and records the following information: date and time of transaction, unique transaction ID, amount of postage used in the transaction and recipient ZIP Code.
- If you choose to use our referral service to tell a friend about our site, we will ask you for your friend's name and email address. We will automatically send your friend a one-time email inviting him or her to visit the site. gjczz.com does not store this information and it is used for the sole purpose of sending this one-time email.
- As is true of most web sites, we gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. This information may include Internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and/or clickstream data. In certain instances, we link this automatically collected data to other information we collect about you.
- Fulfill your requests for products and services, and improve our services.
- Remind us of who you are on return visits in order to deliver to you a better and more personalized service. This cookie is set when you first visit the gjczz.coms Site.
- Estimate our audience size and measure traffic patterns regarding usage of gjczz.com's network of Sites. Each browser accessing gjczz.com is given a unique cookie which is then used to determine the extent of repeat usage and usage by a registered user versus by an unregistered user.
- Track the number of entries in our promotions.
- Customize the advertising and content you see.
- If you are uncomfortable having a cookie placed on your system, you may elect to turn off the cookie or delete existing cookies in your browser. If you turn off or delete the gjczz.com cookie, you may not be able to receive special offers or personalized content from gjczz.com.
- Technologies such as: cookies, beacons, tags and scripts are used by gjczz.com and our partners [e.g. network advertising partners], affiliates, or analytics or service providers [e.g. online customer support provider, etc.]. These technologies are used in analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movements around the site and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole. We may receive reports based on the use of these technologies by these companies on an individual as well as aggregated basis.
- Third parties with whom we partner to provide certain features on our site or to display advertising based upon your Web browsing activity may use Local Storage Objects (LSOs) such as HTML 5 to collect and store information. Various browsers may offer their own management tools for removing HTML5 LSOs.
- We partner with a third party to either display advertising on our Web site or to manage our advertising on other sites. Our third party partner may use technologies such as cookies to gather information about your activities on this site and other sites in order to provide you advertising based upon your browsing activities and interests. If you wish to not have this information used for the purpose of serving you interest-based ads, you may (1) clear your cache or (2) opt-out through a third-party service, such as TRUSTe, by clicking here. Please note this does not opt you out of being served ads. You will continue to receive generic ads.
- gjczz.com technology does not recognize “Do Not Track” signals from your browser. However, the practices of our partners and other third-party providers may change as a result of this feature being utilized.
Information Use Sharing and Customer Choice
- gjczz.com will share your personal information with third parties only in the ways that are
about you with other people or nonaffiliated companies except to provide products or services
you have requested, or under the following circumstances:
- gjczz.com uses credit card processors to provide services on our behalf. When you use our services, we will share your credit card and payment data as necessary for our credit card processors to provide that service. gjczz.com's credit card processors are prohibited from using your personally identifiable information for any other purpose.
- We may use information provided to gjczz.com from the customer registration process to contact you if you do not complete the registration to see if you need assistance or are still interested in becoming a customer. You expressly consent that we may contact the phone number or email address provided to gjczz.com for this purpose.
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
- We share information we believe is needed in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding suspected illegal activities, actual fraud, potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of gjczz.com's Service Agreement, or as otherwise required by law.
- gjczz.com may, from time to time, communicate with you regarding our products and
services, or those of our partners, that we feel may be of interest to you. gjczz.coms may send
special offers and updates, newsletters, service-related announcements and customer service
- Only gjczz.com (or agents working on behalf of gjczz.com and under confidentiality agreements) will send you these communications.
- If you do not want to receive promotional information, simply notify us by opting-out of future correspondence. We will provide you clear instructions on how to opt-out in the welcome email we send you, and in any subsequent emails you may receive. In addition, you may opt-out during our registration process and from the "My Account" feature available after logging into gjczz.com.
- Generally, you may not opt-out of service-related announcements and customer service emails, which are not promotional in nature. If you do not wish to receive them, you have the option to deactivate your account.
Confidentiality and Security
- We limit access to personal information about you to employees or contractors who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.
- We have physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to protect personal information about you.
- Your gjczz.com Account Information is password-protected.
- In certain areas gjczz.com uses industry-standard SSL encryption to protect data transmissions of sensitive information such as your credit card information.
- Blogs. Our Web site offers publicly accessible blogs or community forums. You should be aware that any information you provide in these areas may be read, collected, and used by others who access them. To request removal of your personal information from our blog or community forum, contact us as set forth below. In some cases, we may not be able to remove your personal information, in which case we will let you know if we are unable to do so and why.
- Testimonials. We display personal testimonials of satisfied customers on our site in addition to other endorsements. With your consent we may post your testimonial along with your name. If you wish to update or delete your testimonial, you can contact us as set forth below.
- In the event gjczz.com materially changes the way it collects or uses personally identifiable information, we will notify users via email or by posting a notice on our Site for 30 days prior to the change becoming effective.
Access and Data Retention
- You may review the personal information the gjczz.com has collected from you by reviewing your account information in the gjczz.com software. gjczz.com will correct or delete any inaccurate information upon your request. In addition, you may access your account information through the email links provided in promotional emails sent to you by gjczz.com or in your welcome email.
- We will retain your personal information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. We will also retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal or regulatory obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.